This book compiles all available information since 1800 to 2016. The status of the entire avifauna of this archipelago is updated at the island and islet level, covering the residents, winter migrants, seasonal visitors and vagrants. Each resident species is covered in detail with sections such as Taxonomy, Status, Distribution, Population, Habitat, Voice, Food, Biometrics & moult. At the end of the book a comprehensive checklist is presented. More soon!
- Report on the 3rd EOU Fledglings Meeting, Debrecen, Hungary
- Multiple post-doctoral positions available, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Centre for Ecological Research, Hungary – research fellowship opportunity
- Urban Ecology positions at the University of Turin
- EOU Conference 2023 – Call for Symposia, Round Tables and pre-congress meetings