This book compiles all available information since 1800 to 2016. The status of the entire avifauna of this archipelago is updated at the island and islet level, covering the residents, winter migrants, seasonal visitors and vagrants. Each resident species is covered in detail with sections such as Taxonomy, Status, Distribution, Population, Habitat, Voice, Food, Biometrics & moult. At the end of the book a comprehensive checklist is presented. More soon!
- 4th EOU Fledglings Meeting, Prague, March 2024
- Recruiting a new Journal of Field Ornithology co-editor-in-chief
- WORKSHOP: POPULATION & COMMUNITY PARAMETER ESTIMATION USING CAPTURE-MARK-RECAPTURE & OCCUPANCY MODELS
- Post-doc contract (6 months) available at the University of Birmingham – Managing and Enabling Future Airspace
- International Workshop: Sexual Selection in a Changing World, Erice, Sicily, 17-21 May 2024