The Resource Ecology Group of Wageningen University invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor in Wildlife Ecology & Management. As part of a challenging career path, the new Assistant Professor will take a leading role in research on wildlife population dynamics, foraging, habitat use and animal movement. Special attention will be given to wildlife community interactions and management implications related to changing human-modified systems. S/he will teach at the BSc and MSc levels in two programs (Biology and Forest & Nature Conservation), recruit and co-supervise PhD students, attract external funding, and contribute to the international profile of the group in the field of wildlife ecology and management.
- 4th EOU Fledglings Meeting, Prague, March 2024
- Recruiting a new Journal of Field Ornithology co-editor-in-chief
- WORKSHOP: POPULATION & COMMUNITY PARAMETER ESTIMATION USING CAPTURE-MARK-RECAPTURE & OCCUPANCY MODELS
- Post-doc contract (6 months) available at the University of Birmingham – Managing and Enabling Future Airspace
- International Workshop: Sexual Selection in a Changing World, Erice, Sicily, 17-21 May 2024