The Resource Ecology Group of Wageningen University invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor in Wildlife Ecology & Management. As part of a challenging career path, the new Assistant Professor will take a leading role in research on wildlife population dynamics, foraging, habitat use and animal movement. Special attention will be given to wildlife community interactions and management implications related to changing human-modified systems. S/he will teach at the BSc and MSc levels in two programs (Biology and Forest & Nature Conservation), recruit and co-supervise PhD students, attract external funding, and contribute to the international profile of the group in the field of wildlife ecology and management.
- Open PhD position on the evolution of migration & biogeography of birds in Debrecen, Hungary (deadline 29/10/2023)
- Urban birds eating insects on cars – A call for observations
- EOU General Meeting Agenda, 17:00, August 25th 2023, Lund
- EOU – Candidates for Council 2023
- EOU – Minutes of the General Meeting, 15th March 2022 (online)